yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
but $10
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's definitely worth it.. I mean hell, who cares what it looks like if you're a) a chick; and b) in a car with 800+hp!?
I would most certainly not give a shit.

whitedc4

lol just because i'm a girl doesn't mean i don't care what my car looks like. i love a simple clean look. Gold is probably the closest to orange i can get.

whitedc4

as of 15 minutes ago it's for sale... :/

i honestly really like this one. but i want one that's not so much of a fixer upper. i wanna be able to drop my motor in and then go out not drop the motor in and have to fix paint..

so the builds still happening just not to this car.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
as of 15 minutes ago it's for sale... :/ while the motor i just bought is being built i'm just going to look for another integra...

i honestly really like this one. but i want one that's not so much of a fixer upper. i wanna be able to drop my motor in and then go out not drop the motor in and have to fix paint..

so the builds still happening just not to this car.
Are you serious? On to Integra #5? #6?

whitedc4

lol well i consider this one my third because the two before it i only had for a couple days but yes technically i would be going onto integra number 6. i want to find an integra that the body is mint the motor and tranny idc about because it will all be changed out soon

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol well i consider this one my third because the two before it i only had for a couple days but yes technically i would be going onto integra number 6. i want to find an integra that the body is mint the motor and tranny idc about because it will all be changed out soon
Lol! Okay, well I wish you good luck. I'm looking forward to your next Integra.

whitedc4

well as of a few minutes ago i found out that for my birthday today i'l be getting my bodywork on the car taken care of. so i guess that means constantine's safe for now and won't be sold unless i just really don't like her.
i just need to get rid of the red... blah.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
you should buy his black 95 rs..
then you can take me up on the orange rims and get yourself purple money.