Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

shawn416

i have a 95 RS but im trying to get a cat back exhaust system but some of them dont say for RS. my buddy was saying that i can use a LS. is that true?

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
As of today the integra ones are in-stock. You can follow-up on Friday if you want.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Does it have a carb sticker on it at all? Wanna make sure I can use this in Cali without any problems....

Leolo007

Hey Jay Jay,

Do you know if this cat-back was reverse engineered from the WS2? I guess my real question is, will the power gains be similar to that of the WS2?

Thanks!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jay Jay,

Do you know if this cat-back was reverse engineered from the WS2? I guess my real question is, will the power gains be similar to that of the WS2?

Thanks!
Honestly I'm not sure, but I'm guessing no. I'll will have to check. Unfortunately I didn't see any dyno graphs for these.

I just got an e-mail from Yonaka. Not CARB legal :( oh well.
Good to know but sorry to hear.

Does it have a carb sticker on it at all? Wanna make sure I can use this in Cali without any problems....
Sorry missed this.

EricM

Is the shorter header length the only reason this won't fit a 94-99 gsr, or are the hangers in a different position?
I'm thinking I can just add piping since I'm getting an RMF narrow, which deletes the cat anyways...