Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm do you know what it would take for it to fit 94-95 GSR?
I'm pretty sure you would just need the A-Pipe from a 00-01 GSR / 94-01 LS if you have a stock header. Or a aftermarket header for a 00-01 GSR / 94-01 LS . I swapped A-Pipes on the GSR motor in my civic before. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

EricM

I'm pretty sure you would just need the A-Pipe from a 00-01 GSR / 94-01 LS if you have a stock header. Or a aftermarket header for a 00-01 GSR / 94-01 LS . I swapped A-Pipes on the GSR motor in my civic before. Maybe someone else can confirm this.
So the hangers are in the same position?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
So the hangers are in the same position?
I'm not 100% sure, maybe someone else will know this. I'm pretty sure the cats are different lengths as well from the 94-99 gsr.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hey So Im defintaley going to buy this exhaust but I also want to buy a header. Hit 2 birds with 1 stone on installation lol. But I was wondering what outlet size for the header I should look for when getting this exhaust. I think Jay Jay said it was 2.25in. But I can only really find headers where the outler (to the exhaust) is 2.0in (or just barely smaller). So whats the size?
Thanks!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
They use a stock integra flange size... so any bolt-on header for your application will work.

turboMR2

I ran in to some money problems around Christmas so just checking to make sure the Integra exhaust is in stock. If it is I will be ordering one tomorrow after i deposit my paycheck haha

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I ran in to some money problems around Christmas so just checking to make sure the Integra exhaust is in stock. If it is I will be ordering one tomorrow after i deposit my paycheck haha
Yes, they are still in-stock. Unfortunately Yonaka changed their pricing so these are now $239 shipped.

Caligsrmxn

Has anyone try putting this exhaust on a 94-97 gsr , i know some modifications have to be done i just wanna know exactly what? Is it the hangers or just the a-pipe? Thanks

And jay jay when i purchase this exhaust which one would u recommend, 98-01 gsr or 94-97 ls/se , im trying to put it on a 95gsr with the least modifications possible. Thank you!!

turboMR2

Just one last question, it is a direct bolt on fit for a 94 LS right? I dont need an aftermarket header or anything?