Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Christoff

So what's the process to get this onto a 1994 GSR? I know it's not CARB legal but if it's cat-back it should be fine, correct?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you unbolt your exhaust from the cat back and install the new stuff. no exhaust is CARB Approved since it doesnt effect emissions.

Christoff

you unbolt your exhaust from the cat back and install the new stuff. no exhaust is CARB Approved since it doesnt effect emissions.
Right. But it doesn't fit the 1994 GSR so I was wondering what needed to be done.

So If I got headers for a 2001+ integra gsr this would fit?

Last edited:

sooksvtdriver

if you were around pa I'd sell you mine lol it's only been on the car less then 8 months I think and engines been out since november so its almost new I just need bigger since I'm about to drop my turbo setup in the car

Jabes, I am from pa, and the night i put mine on I put my old ebay crap on craigslist and saw a yonaka catback for $200... must have been you:smackself

Ganyon

I want this exhaust so bad. My oem exhaust is starting to rot. This will be the replacement.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Bump. These should be available early next week to ship. If you would like to reserve one please order soon since Yonaka is receiving a bunch of PO's and they are going fast.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Just ordered mine. Too bad I am still in korea and won't be able to hear it for 3 more months.

laxkid1019

i have a 4 door ls, heard a lot about this exhaust and really wanting to buy it but i know it will be short fitting to the headers. saw a guy with the same issue and he had a piece to connect the two. Do you guys think this would hold up and be a good idea to do.