yonaka ronin seats

Cman46290

Everyone has their "Preference"... doesnt necessarily make it a bad quality part because one person doesnt like them :)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Everyone has their "Preference"... doesnt necessarily make it a bad quality part because one person doesnt like them :)
if a bushing goes bad in 6 months or an endlink rusts in a month its a bad quality product im sorry but blox products are worthless.

Cman46290

if a bushing goes bad in 6 months or an endlink rusts in a month its a bad quality product im sorry but blox products are worthless.
Ive heard that about a lot of their suspension stuff... i wouldnt get suspension from them either.. tie bars/strut bars and things like that though... eh why not...

bushings i always go OEM...MOOG...or Energy....

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
THen why you telling me to get there cams? :???:

Chuckles_031

VROOOM VROOOOOMM
Whoa guys didnt mean to start a war here haha, i was just trying to acquire some info before making a purchase so i dont waste money

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I have a Yonaka header: since I paid less than 200 for it I can't complain a whole lot, however the material was extremely thin and the welds weren't the greatest. They are definitely cheap products, but they price them accordingly so at least they're not ripping anyone off.

Just remember, in this case you get what you pay for. If you don't expect something spectacular you won't be disappointed.

Chuckles_031

VROOOM VROOOOOMM
Yeah, I can agree with that. Like i said, I was just curious about them and I couldn't really find any reviews for them, but then again I don't really have a whole lot of time to look.

whitedc4

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2725994

Here's a few ppl with yonakas some say they're cheap and poorly made some contradict and say they're decent..

I dont like the idea of cheap seats I like how they look and if that's all they were was for looks then why not. But I have a lot of drive time in my cars so I personally would spend more to get more

Screech

beer budget white trash
I will say, my opinion is biased.

I don't cheap out on anything.

Ex:
I'm selling my lug nuts that look fine from more than 2' away because they aren't perfect enough.
I sold my TE37's because the barrel stickers were faded.
etc.
lmao, so your "into" a honda for what reason?

That was rhetorical.