You know you drive an integra when...

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
When you get pulled over by the police because you Apexi WS is deemed to be too loud.

rpalma001

you know you drive an integra when your doing 80 from one red light to the next light and they're a block apart

You know you drive an integra when u drive sideways on a steep driveway sos not to scrape.

you know you drive an integra when you avoid flooded streets sos not to drown cus your teg cant swim

you know you drive a integra when your next car you want is another integra but you tell your wife "they are not the same this ones a 96 the others a 97, big diference"

735e32

Im MEL.
When you call it your girlfriend with a mustache. haha, well i guess that can only apply to my car:p

phatintegra

Banned
1. You have to park with another Integra.
2. Integra see the shop/garage more then the street (not sure if that apply to other).
3. You worried that your Integra will get stolen
4. You always look for parts to make your Integra look better or faster.
5. You see another Integra on the road you get excited.
6. You thank yourself that you bought an Integra instead of a Civic (my wife own a civic and I hate it except the 30mpg).

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
when you have your significant other in the car and they go 'hey look! another integra!'
you step outside and walk around your car at random times throughout the day
you search and search for a TopGear episode of a DC2

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
You know you drive an Integra when you go into car-speak mode and list everything about it to people that know nothing about cars.