Your car can be bugged with GPS without a warrant

Prozon

Kris
I don't really care if the cops know where i'm at. I don't do anything that could get me busted for them knowing my location.

What the fuck do you all do that it matters? Bunch of drug dealers? Lol.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
It's the principle, Prozon. We're suppose to be a nation of laws, and the law is that law enforcement needs to go to a judge and have him issue a warrant to attatch a tracking device to your car. It's a slippery slope and it starts with little stuff like this. Than when little stuff like this is deemed acceptable they'll move on to the next level of intrusion, and so on and so on. It needs to be nipped in the bud, and I hope it is nipped by the Supreme Court.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
thats so stupid... and wrong. just wrong. my car is my personal property, just because they are the courts doesnt mean they can touch something that doesnt belong to them... or spy on people without being legal about it...

Jay417

Beast From The East
Why is the popo always so angry. they get frre donuts, coffee and a nice toasty ( here in Boston) car to sit in for 8 hrs..lol.

nuenjin

Professional Ametuer
Thanks for the update Tegsox. The breach of our civil rights starts with the little things, like GPS tracking of the thugs and low riders then it moves on to every integra, rx7 and skyline. The government basically operates on the premise that they own all the land, all the money, all the cars and us as well. Don't pay the tax on your car, house or your income and see how quick they swoop in.

I also feel sorry for all the good men and women who go to work and try their hardest to do the right things as law enforcement.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
It's the principle, Prozon. We're suppose to be a nation of laws, and the law is that law enforcement needs to go to a judge and have him issue a warrant to attatch a tracking device to your car. It's a slippery slope and it starts with little stuff like this. Than when little stuff like this is deemed acceptable they'll move on to the next level of intrusion, and so on and so on. It needs to be nipped in the bud, and I hope it is nipped by the Supreme Court.
x2, hope he wins

Prozon

Kris
Tegsox, personally it wouldn't matter to me if it was something more. I don't care if my phone is bugged. All they'll hear is something like "Where you at? Oh okay, you comin' by? Alright." or "Yeah, I need an alternator for a '93 Integra..."

Honestly, unless i'm saying "I'll trade you a pound of cocaine for that stolen car." I really don't think I'll have any problems.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think he is more concerned about the blatant invasion of privacy, I have nothing to hide either. But at the same time, fuck off.... Once you touch another person's car you violated the first man law. Never touch somebody elses car.

Prozon

Kris
I'll agree to that one lol.
I don't have a problem being tracked.. however I do have a problem with someone touching my car lol.