your first car? post pics!

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
They make covers that clip onto your foglight housings.. Fog light condoms. lol

lol, no.... I was a bamf street racer... Went too fast around the corner and there was a dog in the middle of the road on the other side... so not only did I loose contol around the corner, but I also tried to miss the dog.

Flipped end over end once, then rolled twice down a 50 foot valley... Man I was stupid.
oh wow, thats really scary. Glad your you made it out ok.

Were you injured pretty bad?

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
cool. i started thinking what it could be and i guess i was right?

where do you buy the foglight condoms? im just looking for some transparent yellow to do the job...seen someone else do it and it looked great

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh wow, thats really scary. Glad your you made it out ok.

Were you injured pretty bad?
I have a scar on my pinky (lol) and 4 holes in my shoulder from surgery..

When we started to slide my girlfriend at the time grabbed my hand. I hit my head when we hit the ditch and knocked out. When the car flipped, she tucked into the fetal position and ripped me down with her.. The car landed about where my head would have been, so I'm glad she pulled. lol

There's a seal that holds your shoulder in the socket called your labrum.. She tore from about 12 o'clock around till about 9... Doctors didn't catch it till 6 months later when they decided to look at it closer when I couldn't raise my arm higher then shoulder height. lol

Kinda sucked because I was a State swimmer all the way thru High school until this happend.... I had a lot of scouts looking at my swimming too.... Junior year I saw a scout talking to my coach cause he wanted me until started swimming like crap because of my accident... Coach told him about it, and the guy just said "that's too bad"..

Sucks balls, but that's life I guess, right?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
cool. i started thinking what it could be and i guess i was right?

where do you buy the foglight condoms? im just looking for some transparent yellow to do the job...seen someone else do it and it looked great
check ebay. Or you can pull them out of a legend at the junk yard

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
the part you pull from a legend is just a capsule right? i think thats what i heard. i have one on the way. bought it on ebay.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
thats what i figured, what kind of paint was it?

wite2nr

my first car (after it got stolen)

saved up over the summer

lost love

(after part out)

Current (biodiesel)

transferring DA on wed =). Im not even 18 yet, wonder why people think I sell drugs..

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
99 Eclipse GSX. Bought it brand new. I still have it. It still has less than 60k miles and probably around 260-270 hp more than it originally came with

Stock:

Now:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
88 toyota pickup (22R) carburated

after that pic: dropped more, removed shell, removed rear bumper

under the hood: lcengineering carburated pro stroker long block

Dc41994

Bamf Lol

They make covers that clip onto your foglight housings.. Fog light condoms. lol

lol, no.... I was a bamf street racer... Went too fast around the corner and there was a dog in the middle of the road on the other side... so not only did I loose contol around the corner, but I also tried to miss the dog.

Flipped end over end once, then rolled twice down a 50 foot valley... Man I was stupid.[/QUOTE

haha good shit, haven't heard anyone say bamf in awhile gave me a good laugh haha, and it is true I've gotten close to a few accidents and blew my motor, so I learned the hard way like any other bamf'in street racer :p