your first car? post pics!

heykosal

Angkorian
Unfortunately I dont have pics of my first love, but it was a 1996 Mitsubishi Diamante LS dropped on black 17" RO_JAs. Was actually pretty quick. I could burn newer MY camrys and accords
Heres my second uhh not-love weighing in at a WHOPPING 105HP!!!

DaMn Dat Dc2

I just got the car last year it came all stock with them fugly 98 ls wheels not the spiders/webs and here's what it look like now.This was at the Acurazine meet in Natick,Ma

Last edited:

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd

(Sorry for the big pic,dont know how to resize)

1971 Chevelle Malibu sedan,...got it when I was 14,...sigh,...she was fun8)

built 307 stroker when sold,...

end005

my 1990 Honda Civic Lx. I miss it everyday. bought it with 90k miles, bone stock. a year after, swapped in a C1. she moved like hell! gsr powered, jdm first gen b16 lsd ys1 tranny. these photos are from almost 6 years ago...so don't mind the 'rice' lol.

Some corvette hit me in the rear, totaled the car, i bought it back for the motor, got a new trunk, rear bumper and it looked pretty good. My brother messed up my tranny so i pulled out the motor/tranny, and threw away the chassis.

NoodLeMan416

Sonic Fucking BOOM
I might have all of you beat. I had a 1987 Pontiac 6000 SE lol. The car was a beast... not. The odometer stopped at 199,999.99 Probably the only cool feature was the all digital gauges.

I dont have an original pic of it but i found this on the internet.

Sammich

dc2GS-R said:
^ you should reduce the size of your sig. That is ridiculously big!

always remember...i hated u second lolol

88 toyota pickup (22R) carburated

after that pic: dropped more, removed shell, removed rear bumper

under the hood: lcengineering carburated pro stroker long block
ballin lol nice man