Then sold that and got my Second Car:
2000 Ford Mustang :D

Then R.I.P.: :cry:

Now my current car: 8)
2000 Acura Integra LS

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
TegSox said:
1982 Datsun B210, Brown with tan interior.
Bought it for $500 in April, 1993. Smelled like bondo inside, never changed the oil, didn't know how and didn't want to spend $25 for someone else to do it. Rather spend it on the stereo system....ofh yeah, you know it had a system!
Powered by Radio Shack, haha!
-Realistic tape player.
-Alpine 6 1/2 coaxials in front.
-Some crap brand of 6x9's in back, bought 'em from a JC Whitney catalog.
-12 inch Realistc sub in a particleboard box that I built in my HS shop.
-Realistic 120W amp, it mounted under the dash like an EQ.
that just sounds ghetto lol

R1DC2

Got Integra?
teggyls said:
was the mustang a v6 or v8 and wth happened to it
it was a v6 daily driver and fixed that baby up to the max. but 1 week before my h.s. graduation a friend told me a shortcut so i can beat traffic on the way home, and a shortcut that ended up as a mistake. when i took this turn the road was full of gravel n sand and my car all of the sudden locked up as well as the brakes, as i took the turn banking down, my car slid and drifted sideways then ended up off the edge of this embankment w/ no guardrails wat so ever. then the car was rocking on its side until it fell upside down into this embankment under water. then my instinct was just like the movies you see; unbunkled my seatbelt and swim towards the light, luckily the window was open and i swam out. i was real lucky with minor scratches climbing up away from the car. i was only going 20-25mph... but oh well, its my lost... but now im back to integras again, like i always loved since i was a young... :)

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
1,87 white BMW 325 es (e30), got it for free, got new paint job, new int, rims, bmw oem bodykit, not bad for being 14 huh :mrgreen:

2, My dad,s black 86 735i (e23), car was in pretty bad shape when we got it, we got it painted, 18" Alpina rims, sound system, 5% all around tints, then my dad got tired of it and gave it to me, gangsterest car ive ever owned 8)

3, 86 red RX7 N/A (FD), Real bad shape, no int, was on some backyard left to rot, we got the motor running in two days, smoked sooo bad the first few hours that it was running, we thought it had diesel in the gas tank, but afted that the motor got racing rotors, racing apex seals, racing dinamycs header, straight exhaust, if you never heard an N/A rotary running open exhaust at 10,000 rpm you havent lived yet, sadly we never got it painted only primered, Turbo II rims, and sold it

4, 91white Buick Regal GS, yes a domestic but the car was sooo comfy and quiet, 3.8 pushrod wasnt no slouch either, only tints and blue bulbs, soo much backseat sex :mrgreen:

5, 91 black Integra GS 4dr (auto) DB1, my life changed FOREVER, already loved Hondas at this point so you get the idea how happy I was when I got this, Got one piece on it when they were like 300 buck's (2001), thats it, miss it sooo much, didnt have for a long time b/c I joined the military,

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
my boy had an old ass rx7 i forgot one yr he blew the rear end the first day he got it so we sat there and revved the piss out of it for a while and watched flames come out the back of it lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
my car refused to blow up. we would take it rallying and drifting. pegging the thing on the rev limiter constantly in 95 degree weather for like an hour straight. couldn't hurt that thing if you tried