Your first car

k624ash

heres my first car

this happend back in october i think, id only just bought the car in june. this stupid girl hit it while it was parked out front of my house. She was probaly going 40 or 50 in a 25, while looking for her credit card that she dropped on the floor. it was unbeliebable, no other cars on the road, nice wide street, red car, and she hit it. she didnt get a ticket or anything, they cop was all nice to her since she was crying.
and if that tire looks fresh its because it went on 2 days before.

graveyardhippie

k624ash said:
this happend back in october i think, id only just bought the car in june. this stupid girl hit it while it was parked out front of my house. She was probaly going 40 or 50 in a 25, while looking for her credit card that she dropped on the floor. it was unbeliebable, no other cars on the road, nice wide street, red car, and she hit it. she didnt get a ticket or anything, they cop was all nice to her since she was crying.
she did pay for damages didnt she?

Last edited by a moderator:

Winki

Undercover mod
k624ash said:
heres my first car

Dam you try and fix it?
Replace the whole hub assembly

LStegg

1 bad LS
Sorry guy's but mine was a '89 Celica GT-S. Yes my 1st car was a Yota but it was like 7yrs. ago. It was'nt bad for a 1st car it could have been alot worse. It was white w/ dark blue int. I think it either had a 1.6 dual cam or the 2.2 , I cant remember but it was 1 of the 2. Had some good times in that car thats for sure. :rice:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Dont have pictures, but it was an Isuzu Stylus "Tune By Lotus" yeah one of them rare shits! lol

k624ash

Bigblock-B said:
Dam you try and fix it?
Replace the whole hub assembly
the insurance company said it was totaled, that rim was cracked too. and i think the frame of the car was a little bent/twisted. She hit me hard enough to jump the car up over the curb.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
He's got me beat, too.
I've owned 11.
1982 Datsun B210
1986 Buick Skyhawk
1991 Corolla DX
1990 Celica GT
1989 Pontiac LeMans
1987 Sentra
1986 Tercel
1995 Integra GSR
1989 Corolla DX
1990 Civic LX
1998 Civic LX

All 4 bangers.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
ok I'll list them

Isuzu Stylus, dont remember the year
1994 Mitsubishi Galant
1993 240sx
1996 Caviler
1994 Del Sol
1994 240sx
1996 MX6
1987 300zx Turbo
1986.5 Supra
1986 Corolla GTS
1990 240sx
1997 Civic HB
1997 Integra
1987 Supra Turbo
1991 Civic HB
1990 Integra
1993 Civic HB
1989 CRX (last five i owned at the same time lol, my job always looked busy b/c i kept them there)
1996 Integra which is the car I own now!