Zach's Build (The Darkness)

Zachc6464

Looks good man! Definitely needs more low. 1.7 inches will give a good look compared to stock but you end up wanting to be lower.
I was going to get the sportlines but my exhaust sags so i figured just go a little lower for now, a new exhaust in the future THEN go low low low. For now its great for a DD and i only scrape the exhaust if im not thinking

Zachc6464

Let me know how the back to black works for you. I've been meaning to pick some up.
I put some on last night and looking at it today it looks SO MUCH better! You really need to scrub it in though and I mean really scrub it. Definitely worth the $5

droz

Looks good man! Definitely needs more low. 1.7 inches will give a good look compared to stock but you end up wanting to be lower.
the roads here are crap and with this being DD I know I don't wanna slam it, bad enough driving the Corvette and having to be so very careful at pretty much any entrance / exit or any speed bumps / humps etc

Zachc6464

the roads here are crap and with this being DD I know I don't wanna slam it, bad enough driving the Corvette and having to be so very careful at pretty much any entrance / exit or any speed bumps / humps etc
Roads here? Where

droz

Roads here? Where
no clue about your roads, I was saying the roads here in Maryland are crap, in general anyways, there has been some road construction and repairs but mainly on the highways. there are some of the roads I drive on other then maybe some patching here and there that are probably 40-50 years old and in pretty pitiful condition

Zachc6464

UPDATE:

Finished using the back to black on all the exterior trim

Before:

After:

Heres an in between for comparison

You cant see a huge difference in the pics i guess but in person i see a HUGE difference and a lot of the oxidation and grime on the rubber is gone
Heres a full pic

Last edited:

Zachc6464

UPDATE:

Union only made me pay 74$ instead of 275$
Fuck yeah
Anyways I bought a front and rear strut bar, ships in either wednesday or thursday

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
UPDATE:

Finished using the back to black on all the exterior trim

Before:

After:

Heres an in between for comparison

You cant see a huge difference in the pics i guess but in person i see a HUGE difference and a lot of the oxidation and grime on the rubber is gone
Heres a full pic
That turned out beautiful! Nice work, man!

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
UPDATE:

Union only made me pay 74$ instead of 275$
f*** yeah
Anyways I bought a front and rear strut bar, ships in either wednesday or thursday
Sweet! What brand did you go with? I just got a generic ITR replica front strut tower bar from a buddy on Saturday and I love it.

Zachc6464

I got spec d tuning, they had great reviews wherever i checked, i think im gunna sticker slam them