Zawn's Dark Horse

dopematic

Yeah, nothing but baller legit parts on this car. :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah I think you have too much oversteer Thadya. You should sell me the Comptech brace and sway bar. Lol :)
I don't think Thadya's DC4 has too much oversteer. I think she's just not transfering the weight to the front properly at corner entry.

Thadya, let me drive The Crosser next time. :thumbs up

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Trying to understand that. If youre braking the weight will be in the front. If youre throttling the weight will balance out or shift to the rear. Processing suspension geometry and alignment and translating that into understeer/oversteer is beyond me.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Trying to understand that. If youre braking the weight will be in the front. If youre throttling the weight will balance out or shift to the rear. Processing suspension geometry and alignment and translating that into understeer/oversteer is beyond me.
Get a cup and fill it half way with water. Then drive. :mrgreen:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I want to employ this learning method.
I was only kidding Joe. Please don't do this and mess up your sexy clean interior. I was just trying to give Tom a visual of how to understand weight transfering. If you're really in tune with your car and are pushing it to the limit, the driver should have a sense of where the friction circle is in the corner.