Zombiegurl81's DA Build

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Lol...that does not sound like fun. You should have kicked him in the head. I personally hate know it alls, and thoroughly enjoy correcting them and proving it. Sorry for the sexist assumptions he made :/ Good luck with the clutch! Make sure you...haha...jk...

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
LOL, Thanks Jake and everyone else for the support, sadly I don't have the money to fix it right now so I'm going to have to get a ride to work until I can. I would've kicked him but I think he may have messed up my poor car unloading it.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
wow rough time for you, sorry bout that.
That is why I avoid older cars. They always have a lot of mechanical issues. You should fix it up real good and trade it for a better car.
btw, your bf is a real good guy. he has helped you a lot on your build.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Whaaaa? Then she'll have a car like everybody else's, lol... Once she gets it all fixed up, which she is well on her way, then she will have a solid car that is unique, stands out, AND reliable. Why don't ALL the 1st and 2nd gen owners sell their cars, lol... I think you're talkin crazy talk :)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Whaaaa? Then she'll have a car like everybody else's, lol... Once she gets it all fixed up, which she is well on her way, then she will have a solid car that is unique, stands out, AND reliable. Why don't ALL the 1st and 2nd gen owners sell their cars, lol... I think you're talkin crazy talk :)
yea i guess your right. But I preferably dont like that style of integra, I like the 98-01 Integra, but if she likes it and wants to mod it, then i say go for it. Ive seen some cool looking Da's around.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
wow rough time for you, sorry bout that.
That is why I avoid older cars. They always have a lot of mechanical issues. You should fix it up real good and trade it for a better car.
btw, your bf is a real good guy. he has helped you a lot on your build.
Yeah he is a sweetheart but that's why I'm dating him! I love the look of the second generation integra (I'm going to go all girly, lol) but I think it's the cutiest! I've never owned a new car but your right I'm going to go sell it right now! and buy a KIA, j/k.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
You towed it cuz the clutch was going out but it was still working a bit? Dangerous to have driven the tires down to the steel! I used to drive on my tires for as long as possible. I no longer do that because the best grip is not gonna be anywhere in the lower half of the tires life anyway. 40-30% tread left im already thinking there isnt the grip i need should i need it on hard braking. Dunlop direzzas are pretty nice wet and dry. Rocking those now. Hope you get it up and running soon. I hate car downtime!

Last edited:

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I like the paint it looks good but I'm sorry not a fan of bodykits stock with a lip and rims is perfect to me! I did that to my rx-7, 3 years ago just the optional lip, coilovers and rims. Oh and a pink hood can't forget that! LOL

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
You towed it cuz the clutch was going out but it was still working a bit? Dangerous to have driven the tires down to the steel! I hate car downtime!
I know I have those moments where the roots show through, in my defense I didn't know the tires were THAT bad, and the clutch thing I didn't want to hurt it. I'm working on being more aware of this problems but I have a lot on my mind most of the time.

I hate down time too one of my cars was non-op for four months because of the rebuild on the motor, don't want to do that again!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I like the paint it looks good but I'm sorry not a fan of bodykits stock with a lip and rims is perfect to me! I did that to my rx-7, 3 years ago just the optional lip, coilovers and rims. Oh and a pink hood can't forget that! LOL
A RX7!! :shock:
wow... your bf must be really lucky to have found you

90tegwhite

Keep Droolin' Im Spoolin'
There is no body kit.... 93 front end conversion wings west front lip sideskirts and a carbon fiber hood that's it for the exterior

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.778003,-118.842630