Zombiegurl81's DA Build

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Yeah as I think about it the less I want 17s, lol! I really like to drive the car (actually drive the car mind you) and 16s would be the biggest I would go I just want to get something a little more stylish than my LS Meshies.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
17's on the larger side but not bad. Would be up to your preference there, including ride height and type of driving. If 16's is the largest youd like just keep looking til u find something similar to what you were looking at. Theres always some kind of replica or similar! Eventually.

Stage one clutch is good enough, no need for a stage two anyway.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
for what youre looking for, 16x7.5 or 7 +25 or a +30 mated with a 205/40 should be fine

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
17s are too big for our rides, imo... hell, I even think my 16s are too big lol
nice ride though, I love my da's!

Feel free to check out my thread as well =] very slow build, but whatevs

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Yep! Making all the calls yesterday and today to get the parts and then get my car to my friends shop to install everything so I can drive again! I miss driving a manual, I was stuck drive my mom's volvo all weekend. However on a side note it was a convertible.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Ok so the clutch I decided on is good up too 170hp, I was wondering with a new exhaust with about 2.5 piping and an apexi n1 (the 90mm) not that big fart can, and a dc 4-2-1 header will it exceed that or will I be ok? I know it's a kinda dumb question since there are no certain specs for that, but a ball park would help. Thank you all.

Kayla

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
youll be fine with it

pics of the install would be good too. and the volvo.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I'll be at their place tomorrow so I'll snap some shots of the volvo and I have my camera back too. Parts came in today Exedy clutch, with lightened flywheel, and Motul 300v transmission fluid. So happy should be in the shop on Monday and on the road next week!