My First Car: 1995 Integra 4 Door

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'm thinking of selling my DB for a coupe. Idk, the coupe is more appealing and its easier to customize it. Any thoughts? I want to make a final decision before I start putting money into my build.

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm thinking of selling my DB for a coupe. Idk, the coupe is more appealing and its easier to customize it. Any thoughts? I want to make a final decision before I start putting money into my build.
Don't you do it, abandoning a project like that.... For shame. :lol: It's up to you when it comes to it though.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
No, coupes are for pussies an guys who don't like getting laid. Real men mod sedans and rock the hell outta them. Easier to customize? I fail to see the logic, only difference is exterior components which aren't bad to find, just need to know where to look. Keep the teg, it's already come so far, finish her up and do her right :thumbs up

justjdm

DB8 Whore
No, coupes are for pussies an guys who don't like getting laid. Real men mod sedans and rock the hell outta them. Easier to customize? I fail to see the logic, only difference is exterior components which aren't bad to find, just need to know where to look. Keep the teg, it's already come so far, finish her up and do her right :thumbs up
I thought the 4 door's were just grocery getter's! Haha!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
My car is just really old and has high miles. Under the body, theres a lot of rust. The previous owner was a teen who did all his mods himself and he prolly didn't know what he was doing. Everythings coming apart and theres so many little imperfections. The paint job is horrible and is already coming apart, maybe Maaco paint job? Instead of wasting more money fixing the imperfections, might as well buy a newer coupe that is bone stock.