My First Car: 1995 Integra 4 Door

jbrown97ls

That was a poor decision IMO
Cole you almost sold your car...
...Multiple times :p

Some people can't get past the whole "4doors are grandma cars" thing. Good luck with finding a nice 2dr though. At least he's sticking with an integra. :D

PioneerLS

Honestly I like both 4 door and two door. If i wouldve bought a 2 door at first I wouldnt have minded. You just gotta wait til the split tail lights grow on you lol

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Did you even drive your 4 door around at all or has it been off the road since u bought it?
I drove it for about 5 months before the timing belt snapped. Now the car is sitting on my backyard cause I'm getting my front/rear bumper ready for paint.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Hmm, I'm thinking way ahead of myself. I think I'm thinking this way is cause I haven't drove my car for like 2 months I think. I have to wait until the bumpers are all painted and see if I'm gunna sell it. You guys are making me change my decision :). The only thing thats making me want to sell it is that it has high miles.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It's a Honda, it'll last forever lol. But smart choice, see how it turns out :) always the way it is, halfway through you feel like quitting

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
It's a Honda, it'll last forever lol. But smart choice, see how it turns out :) always the way it is, halfway through you feel like quitting
I know the last owner didn't treat the car with love and respect. I just hope that it won't kill the engine's life span. Just in case, I have to save up some cash for a new engine (obd2, I no like obd1).

I can't quit my project now. I have so many plans for it. If you don't mind, I want to copy your exact exhaust set up from the headers to the muffler ;). I love your subaru exhaust noise <3

I also don't wanna sell it cause what if a ricer buys it. All my money, work, and time wasted!

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I know the last owner didn't treat the car with love and respect. I just hope that it won't kill the engine's life span. Just in case, I have to save up some cash for a new engine (obd2, I no like obd1).

I can't quit my project now. I have so many plans for it. If you don't mind, I want to copy your exact exhaust set up from the headers to the muffler ;). I love your subaru exhaust noise <3

I also don't wanna sell it cause what if a ricer buys it. All my money, work, and time wasted!
Obd1 is easier for tuning :)

Keep it up dude :) and hey, go for it!

That would suck haha

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Getting the front/rear bumper painted. Also, taking out the engine so I can buy a new one. I got some big plans in the future for it :D

BTW, my surgery is tomorrow, kinda nervous. :(