My 1990 LS

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner

last pic for a little while!
Your car looks brilliant, I must be quite a bother to have to store it so much. I'm very thankful that California weather isn't like that I would go absolutely bonkers, lol. The only thing I don't like right now is rain but that's my fault for not fixing the leak I have. I look forward to seeing what happens next with your car, I enjoying seeing the progress!

krisx13

Schweet.
Your car looks awesome with the fat fives.
thanks, i love em, suits my car well

Your car looks brilliant, I must be quite a bother to have to store it so much. I'm very thankful that California weather isn't like that I would go absolutely bonkers, lol. The only thing I don't like right now is rain but that's my fault for not fixing the leak I have. I look forward to seeing what happens next with your car, I enjoying seeing the progress!
The only pain was cleaning out our garage to actually fit a car inside! so much junk. next year i'll be limited to what i can do, but im hoping to at least get some body work done and a new exhaust and swap over the power door panels i picked up from the junkyard (off a 92 gsr! im happy). i plan on keeping this thing and making it a machine :lol:

krisx13

Schweet.
got rid of the piece of crap Hyundai (tranny went out on it literally 2 days after getting it) and got myself a 2009 Mazda3. Been thinking I could just vinyl wrap my teg instead of painting it, it would be a lot cheaper! Decisions, decisions....

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
i dunno. Good vinyl wraps still cost a fair amount of cash and over time they can destroy the paint underneath despite people thinking it can protect it, along with the quality of the install. Id save more and go with paint.

That'll teach you to buy a hyundai! :mrgreen: :(

krisx13

Schweet.
picked up what I thought was an oem acura integra sunroof visor today for only 10 bucks. well, it IS oem acura, but is a tad too wide for the DA but w/e i'll still use it.

here's a shot of my new whip w/ugly winter steelies, courtesy of my brother

krisx13

Schweet.
I switched photobucket accounts and now all my pics are gone. GREAT! i'll fix it sometime when I have nothing better to do lol.

started her up for the first time in a while :)

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Nice. Semi regular startups would be better for the car no? I almost bought a sunroof that was too large too but test fit it first. It was for a Legend.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Nice! Hope its built right and in good condition.

btw do you know the width on that sunroof visor? Just curious.