My 1990 LS

krisx13

Schweet.
I wanna try and get this thread a little more active.

Valve cover, painted

I've been making a list of parts I need to get to complete the motor..timing belt, throttle body, fuel injectors, sandwich plate, v/c gasket, new belts, spark plugs, etc etc.

Also on my list that i'll be ordering soon are taillight gaskets, a Vibrant universal muffler, and a short shifter

stay tuned ;)

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
You got the wrong valve cover. That ones for vtec motors. haha joke! Is it time for the g2 to come out from hibernation?

krisx13

Schweet.
You got the wrong valve cover. That ones for vtec motors. haha joke! Is it time for the g2 to come out from hibernation?
almost!! i wanna take her out of the garage and wash it soooo bad, the car is so dusty and i never washed it before i put it away..its got like old leaves stuck everywhere haha.

krisx13

Schweet.
found a brand new oem hood bra & fender covers for CHEAPPP

Sammich

you aint shit for that..it looks horrific, and you need to sell it asap..PM me your price -___- lmao

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Blades! Moving up. lol

I believe the bras can mess up the paint over time. If you want to protect/preserve it, vinyl wrap the section that would be covered.

Sammich

Blades! Moving up. lol

I believe the bras can mess up the paint over time. If you want to protect/preserve it, vinyl wrap the section that would be covered.
i personally dotn leave mine all the time...and when i wash my car, i remove it and pressure wash it with every wash and let it dry before i reinstall it