My Work in progress

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Thanks pimp. It's getting there.

It doesn't look so, but there wasn't anything to take other than the car itself and some flowers one of my friends received.
I would have jacked the flowers just to piss u off :lol:

Nah just kidding man...sorry to hear about the break in,. freakin pisses me off that people are going around stealing and bashing peoples cars. Just get a job and buy your own damn Sh!t.

dlo253

Thats fucked up bro. Need a 2way alarm set on silent with all sensors. And something fully loaded on the night stand.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Get a trunk monkey that knows how to do karate and kick their asses when they touch your car.

SoundEfx

lol.. I remember the trunk monkey.

I'm hiding my car for now until I have time to upgrade my alarm.

So after I took off the door panel to fix the window, I saw the OP's door speaker work of art.
Let's just say that I really do HATE that JACK AZZ!!!

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: I know that feel all too well... Did you see the picture of my head unit wiring?

SoundEfx

Yeh I saw it.. Sorry man.

I don't understand why people don't think about 'the second time'.
They always have the 'Let's just get it working now and we'll worry about it later' attitude.

Now if you decide to change your system, you're fucced.

But most of the time they sell it so that it's someone's else problem.

94RS

No fucks given.
That's why there's people like us that actually give a damn and fix the shit. :lol:

dlo253

Hit me up when you are ready for an alarm. I can save you a lot of money. Feel free to shop around first, but my hook up is hard to beat.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Hit me up when you are ready for an alarm. I can save you a lot of money. Feel free to shop around first, but my hook up is hard to beat.

x2

I shopped around and got prices from multiple places, including a shop in Everett. This guy is awesome and my alarm is still working. It was installed in a few hrs, instead of a whole day. Im going to buy an electric trunk release. Going to shoot at him again to have it work with my alarm

Idk what you want. PM me your desired list along with quotes.
:werd: