94 DB7 LS to 94 DB8 GSR conversion

djv1986

I thought you mean you have like shocks struts camber stuff etc, when you said suspension
Oh it's just stock stuff but I believe I'll use my shocks with the type r 5 lug knuckles. But the rear would be a disc brake conversion for Hondas, and the pads and rotors are brand new on fronts and rears, sorry for the confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

djv1986

Pulled the valve cover to finally fix the engine and has anybody else had this issue? The oil isn't watery just this one area of the head which is under the breather port and the car is parked outside near the ocean do you know if it's just condensation from sitting for months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djv1986

Thanks guys once money is saved the block is going to la sleeve and getting new sleeves

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Jesus, this is like my dream build. I love this build and I can't wait to see what you got coming for you. Keep us updated!

Sent from my iPhone 2g

djv1986

When it gets running again it may be up for sale but I'm sure once it's running I'll fall In love with driving it again. It sure was a LOT of fun to drive

djv1986

To all those who have followed this thread the car will be for sale when it is fixed. For those interested start saving ;) this car is super clean and fun to drive

djv1986

It's about that time guys the new short block is back from machine shop. 82.mm forged cp Pistons block guard acl race bearings hbeam rods

And the soon to be running again

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Very very nice build. One of the best db7s (or db8) I have seen. You took your time and done it right.

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

djv1986

Very very nice build. One of the best db7s (or db8) I have seen. You took your time and done it right.

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

Thank you sir, I've put lots of time to making it nice