94 DB7 LS to 94 DB8 GSR conversion

djv1986

Really inspiring thread! the way you installed that radar detector is CRAZY I like it
Thank you really appreciate it, but I'm gonna pull the engine out since only running 50% and gonna sell the blower setup with cai hondata belts everything if ya know anyone interested

djv1986

Yeah sucks but I got another truck and the car gets me in too much trouble hahah. If anyone is interested let me know it won't be for cheap that's for sure due to engine will be rebuilt again before sale

dopematic

Great work!!! I bet it feels great with the supercharger. Instantaneous power almost?

Looking good !! :thumbs up

djv1986

The car was pretty fast not gonna lie fastest honda I've rode in and it weighs about 3100 without me i think

djv1986

Has anyone dealt with high speed lab for the Jackson rebuild services or using the LHT Intercooler for the Jackson I'm curious to hear pros and cons of these items before I give them both some money ?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

djv1986

schumachers for sale possibly, I may convert to 5 lug and will be selling my entire suspension that isn't used for the jdm swap. Anybody might be interested ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free