I'm very picky.

Y3llowDog

Hello Club Integra! I currently own a 1994 Acura Integra LS (pictured below).

I recently blew a sidewall on one of my 17x7 wheels and decided it's fate was to change to a new setup despite it being a little late in the season. I have, after many days of debate, settled on ROTA Slipstream wheels. I've done a decent amount of research on the wheel and decided that these:

Are most probably 16x7+40 on 205/45/16s. The above picture is what I want. That exact look. I am installing Yonaka Coilovers this week so lowering is not a problem. I just want to get verification that 1) these wheels will fit dc4 integras, and 2) the above listed tire spec is most probably what is pictured. Finally, the listed hub size for these wheels is 67.1, and I do not know if I will need hub centric rings. My current wheels have them, however I have no knowledge on what a DC4's hub size is, nor what dimensions to look up for the correct size for these Rotas. Any advice is welcome: I am a newer user so please be gentle. Thank you for your time,

Y3llowDog

94RS

No fucks given.
You WILL need hubcentric rings. Most (all?) Honda's have a 56.1mm hub, so get those.

While not those wheels, I do have 205/45/16s on my car, lowered on Tanabe springs (1.5" front/1.3" rear).

Here's a general idea of how it will look

Also, I'd stay away from those coilovers and get something that's a bit more reputable.

Last edited:

Y3llowDog

You WILL need hubcentric rings. Most (all?) Honda's have a 56.1mm hub, so get those.

While not those wheels, I do have 205/45/16s on my car, lowered on Tanabe springs (1.5" front/1.3" rear).

Here's a general idea of how it will look

Also, I'd stay away from those coilovers and get something that's a bit more reputable.
Ok so your setup looks just a tiny bit altered then the pictured... so I'm thinking then maybe he's running a 15x7 on a 205/50/15?

R13

The other asshole
If you change to smaller wheels with those sideskirts and valances it's going to look bad imo.

I think your issue is with the toe angle on your car, not necessarily rubbing. I had almost the same exact thing happen to my truck last year only I caught it before the tire ripped open. The lower ball joint was bad and it threw the toe angle off, eating up one side of the tire.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
youre still going to need a fender roll, at least remove the fender liner, at which point you might as well roll the fender .

This was a 205/40/16 set up on my car.

I like the title of the thread and the line "getting yonaka coilovers"

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Or the Rota's, even if they aren't bad wheels. :lol:

You're still going to need a fender roll, at least remove the fender liner, at which point you might as well roll the fender .

This was a 205/40/16 set up on my car.
Sex.

Should probably hammer the seam in too if he hasn't already.

Y3llowDog

I like the title of the thread and the line "getting yonaka coilovers"
I am trying to do the most with my current budget. I'm a student paying my own way through college so I don't have a huge amount of money to work with. Yonaka seemed to have a good amount of reputable reviews so I pulled the trigger. As for wheels I'm trying to do as precise of a job as possible.

Y3llowDog

If you change to smaller wheels with those sideskirts and valances it's going to look bad imo.

I think your issue is with the toe angle on your car, not necessarily rubbing. I had almost the same exact thing happen to my truck last year only I caught it before the tire ripped open. The lower ball joint was bad and it threw the toe angle off, eating up one side of the tire.
Agreed. I have decided against 15s and gone with 16s with fairly beefy sidewalls. And I'm planning on an alignment immediately following my coil install. Hopefully it's just a matter of adjusting the toe angle.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Or the Rota's, even if they aren't bad wheels. :lol:

Sex.

Should probably hammer the seam in too if he hasn't already.
i miss those wheels

I am trying to do the most with my current budget. I'm a student paying my own way through college so I don't have a huge amount of money to work with. Yonaka seemed to have a good amount of reputable reviews so I pulled the trigger. As for wheels I'm trying to do as precise of a job as possible.
save a little more and you could have gotten koni ground controls

Y3llowDog

You're getting rid of Eibachs for Yonakas...?

I'm doing what I want with MY car. The lowering springs are very old: and they are also on stock struts. The ride is too soft: my wheels bottom out often. The Yonakas are much stiffer and also adjustable. As stated: I am on a tight budget and working within my means.