N00b- my Integra

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
also noticed your pic under your name is an upside down Acura emblem...you starting a new trend? or is this something i dont know about yet? this reminds me, i seen 3 hondas on the highway last month, all riced out...all together in a tight pack, and all three had huge H stickers in the back window. and all three were upside down...

WannaB-R

lol yeah, i really don't want to go out and buy "H's" right now and if you look, the "A" upside down looks like an aggressive "H" i just thought it be something different

WannaB-R

each to his own i guess then huh... like i said i just like how it kinda looks like an "H" is all i got now disrespect with anyone or whatever was trying to be said.. there are way more important things about cars then the emblems so lets not get cought on one thing..

Also i'm in the market for an exhausts i don't want anything big and DO not want anything ricey or annoyingly loud. just something that will look a little nicer then mine but not a whole lot bigger.. maybe the Type R can would just be fine... maybe after i get "flat" gold rims, maybe paint the tip of the exhaust can i get gold? just an idea but i don't want to come out looking to mexifyd ether....just an idea, you guys keep throwing some out there

Last edited:

Spody02

Name: Cody
i just ordered my red As
so pumped to see how beautiful it looks with the white paint
=]

but welcome

Last edited:

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
haha i cnt believe u guys havnt seen the upside down A's before i got some blue ones off of my friends DA and was gonna put em upside down on my LS but decided not too , thought of it as the same thing right side up acura upside down honda