Update My Quest for a Perfect Street Suspension/Chassis has Started...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yea 1300 is a little much for me
I just saved up. Yeah you don't have the money now, but you will in a few months. People are just impatient. I opted for the Flex because the the ability to adjust the dampening. Also because TEIN is just plain badass.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
yea ive had my omni's for about 3 years now and they have been awesome...really never had to fix anything...and at the time i bought them i was like 17 so i never really dreamed of owning a suspension over 1000$ lol...im happy with them but if i were to buy a different suspension they would prolly be tein

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
I love the bars.
thanx....one day i wanna test my skills on a track, i have a few friends that are more into autoX/touge that drag including myself. ik just confused as of what size sway bars i should get any help you suspension hoar:lol::lol::lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thanx....one day i wanna test my skills on a track, i have a few friends that are more into autoX/touge that drag including myself. ik just confused as of what size sway bars i should get any help you suspension hoar:lol::lol::lol:
Well I have the ASR 24mm rear sway bar. I love it. It's perfect for DD/touge/track. If you really want to get serious, you can get the 32mm rear hollow bar. Make sure you get the subframe reinforcement brace. Don't wanna tear the subframe.

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
Well I have the ASR 24mm rear sway bar. I love it. It's perfect for DD/touge/track. If you really want to get serious, you can get the 32mm rear hollow bar. Make sure you get the subframe reinforcement brace. Don't wanna tear the subframe.
ASR...so 32mm would be too much for dd though huh? at first i wanted to just do itr front & rear sway bars i dunno though i'll look into it more

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ASR...so 32mm would be too much for dd though huh? at first i wanted to just do itr front & rear sway bars i dunno though i'll look into it more
Just do the research and pick out what suits your driving style.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Ksports are up and comming. I'd definitely ride them. Good street coilover when you don't need TEINs for the track and stuff.

I'd have to say Ksport>D2

Doesn't Ksport have a drift car?

Ksport = Great street set-up.
hey now...i just put D2's on my ride and them shits are NIIICE

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
dont bother with the ITR front sway bar i think its only like 1 mm bigger than the stock gs/ls if you have i think a 2000 teg.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah thats why i'm switching to the asr frame kit with the 24 mm bar, and get a nice aluminum rear strut bar, i already have the DIY trunk floor brace, and i'm set
That's what I have. The ASR rear subframe reinforcement brace with the 24mm rear sway bar. One of my best suspension upgrades.