Update My Quest for a Perfect Street Suspension/Chassis has Started...

Sammich

ha i believe it..in my mind i said teins were better...i never rode or heard any confirmation though.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Saw this on HT

JOHN WAYNE said:
these look like they probably come from the same factory in taiwan that makes D2, K-sport, Megan, and so many others.

i'm not trying to knock anybody here...but i learned my lesson a long time ago. its very simple: buy shocks from companies that make shocks and buy springs from companies that make springs.

if you buy a product from someone that SPECIALIZES in that particular area, then you are reaping the benefits of years of R&D. so many of these new "JDM" products are cookie-cutter parts that are just re-badged with different brand names on them. companies like mugen and spoon do not actually make their own shocks, but rather source them from companies like Showa who specialize in damper technology. i'm not sure where they source their springs from, but i'd be willing to guess its a company that specializes in springs. see what i'm getting at? when you buy these random ass "JDM" parts, you never really KNOW what youre getting.

just my .02

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
When ever I get coilovers im goin with Tein.

And..Suspension mods and engine mods go hand in hand with me. Thou. the past few things Ive bough for the SRT hae been suspension

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i have the omni power sport coilovers on my car and i really like them...they are 12K front and 10K back...they handle like no other but then again it is a bumpy ride but i dont care...ive heard of K-sport and my friend has then on his EK civic and he has had no complaints...all depends on the individual experience...and for the megan racing coilovers...i looked at those and didnt like how they had them set up...10K front and 6K back which seemed a lil too soft in the rear for me

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
how much was ur flex system? the omni's were like 750 for the sport version...they also make a street version that is 10K front and 8K back