Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
dang i was hoping it was in the DB8 cause im gonna either do a K20 R spec, B18C R spec, H22A, or H22A R spec. havent really decided =(
Well we'll see what happens. If the day does come when the C1 can't be fixed, in goes a K20. I'd stay away from the H22s. Not the best motors to pair up with an Integra. They're too heavy.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
^ i agree with the h22a its too heavy and they break down alot, although they are very torquey.
H22 swaps are more common with CB and CD Accords. I was going to put one into my CB7, before I got my DB8. They're fairly affordable too. You can get one for like $2000 easy.

wu tang

yea baby i like it Raw
nice oil cap man. btw what track do you usually go to? im gonna start going as soon as i get my coilovers

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
nice oil cap man. btw what track do you usually go to? im gonna start going as soon as i get my coilovers
I've been to two tracks so far. They're located at the same raceway, Willow Springs International Raceway in Rosamond, CA. The first track I went to is called Horse Thief Mile. The second is Streets of Willow. I'm planning to go to Buttonwillow Raceway next month,

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
To fix my blow-by problem, I ordered a Carbing oil catch tank. Hopefully it comes in tomorrow.

Sammich

H22 swaps are more common with CB and CD Accords. I was going to put one into my CB7, before I got my DB8. They're fairly affordable too. You can get one for like $2000 easy.
or cheaper than that if u look hard enough...then u dont have to worry about mounts either...w00t haha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
destiny is her name correct? i think you may start your project before mine, ill be saving for mine for a while... =/ ill have to find a replacement for Ayaka for a while or ill try to do the swap in a week after i have all the parts gathered

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
destiny is her name correct? i think you may start your project before mine, ill be saving for mine for a while... =/ ill have to find a replacement for Ayaka for a while or ill try to do the swap in a week after i have all the parts gathered
Yes, my DC2's name is Destiny. I have no problem getting the parts. It's money that's the problem.