Lancaster PA meet.

00teggyls

Would anyone be interested in a Lancaster meet if I set one up? Just something small and everyone could just hang out and get to know eachother. I'm thinking about doing it in June some Saturday. I have a place in mind, just trying to get a feel for interest. Let me know! :)

00teggyls

i'm thinking the 20th, at 12pm at the columbia weis off of route 30. nothing is really set in stone so, ill take any ideas you guys have. :)

jdm jon

i came out to a Sonic meet out in Lancaster last summer....big turnout but super long drive coming from AC...lotta race ricers wanting to race me which i wasnt expecting all the way out in Lancaster with me thinking its all amish country lol, i guess there all over.

00teggyls

i came out to a Sonic meet out in Lancaster last summer....big turnout but super long drive coming from AC...lotta race ricers wanting to race me which i wasnt expecting all the way out in Lancaster with me thinking its all amish country lol, i guess there all over.
haha, yes. we have them too. especially in the city. they're EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:

00teggyls

Hey guys...I had to move everything around.

Info...
When: June 14th at 2pm
Where: 1786 Columbia Ave, Columbia, PA (Weis)

I figured we can then cruise from there or whatever. Let me know what you guys think! :)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Is this in town? I think I will have to get off at Prospect and back track to Columbia... if I drive the teg. Columbia roads are scary.

00teggyls

CANCELLED it. not many people will be around that weekend or their car is currently out of comission. can always try again some other time.