my pink dc4!?

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
It didn't look bad with the wing and it being all pink....if that's your thing.
You have the same rims that I used to have on my Teg....same exact ones.
But an all black paint job would look much better. That and some Motegi Racing wheels, Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk. Lower that bitch and then save as much as you can to throw stuff under the hood.

alyssafacex

14" tires for the win period! lol I'm still rockin the DA blades and my tires were like $75 each. I love big wheels but tires cost too damn much! Cool thing about our cars is that 15" wheels on them look like 20s lol
Yeah i can't wait to get smaller wheels haha & get it lowered. Yummmmmmay.

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday

youre 18

HOLLA
Thaaanks :)

It didn't look bad with the wing and it being all pink....if that's your thing.
You have the same rims that I used to have on my Teg....same exact ones.
But an all black paint job would look much better. That and some Motegi Racing wheels, Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk. Lower that bitch and then save as much as you can to throw stuff under the hood.
It wasn't my thing that's why i'm going stock. :)
& i don't like carbon fiber on black haha. but i'm going for the last sentence.

.Cortez

94' LS
happy birthday! Great looking de-rice thread. Keep it going. Your about at the same stage I am!

alyssafacex

Happy bday! Lets see some of those goodies installed!
Thanks :) it might take like a week for the lcas cause my sister is being lazy on ordering them:what::thumbdown
but i'll have everything else on this weekend. :)

Happy bday!

I was in my brother's Yukon and I saw this and reminded me of your ride (n_n)

Hahaha :) There is one that runs around here and its pepto bismol pink, all stock other than that.

happy birthday! Great looking de-rice thread. Keep it going. Your about at the same stage I am!
:) thanks

XxCaryxX

Thanks :) it might take like a week for the lcas cause my sister is being lazy on ordering them:what::thumbdown
but i'll have everything else on this weekend. :)
Sounds like a plan! Doing better than me, and hope you keep up the good work!:thumbs up

alyssafacex

Sounds like a plan! Doing better than me, and hope you keep up the good work!:thumbs up
I willl :) :D

And. my radiator was leaking. :( buttt! I got a new one last night.
And... got to school this morning, and smoke was coming out my hood, again.
and antifeeze was pouring out of the bottom.
So my dad came to school and fixed it haha. 2nd hose i've had to replace so far. i think i'm just gonna try to replace all of them. its such an inconvenience blahhh!

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
Happy Birthday!!!!

there's a girl in my area driving a pink teg too with chrome wheels,stickers and blah blah blah

XxCaryxX

So my dad came to school and fixed it haha. 2nd hose i've had to replace so far. i think i'm just gonna try to replace all of them. its such an inconvenience blahhh!
Oh yeah! The older a car gets, the more maintenance it will require (Typically, that is). Just gotta do what you gotta do and upgrade as you go.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner

What kind did you get?
I just bought one on ebay not too long ago. 180 shipped with 2 12" slim fans and a GodSpeed radiator.

Unless you got a koyo or mishi.. Nevermind what I said. LOL!

alyssafacex

Happy Birthday!!!!

there's a girl in my area driving a pink teg too with chrome wheels,stickers and blah blah blah
haha. there's one somewhere around here thats almost the same color as mine, ive only seen it once.
i think she keyed my car the day after they got it painted. haha. ohh wellll. haters. :evil::)

alyssafacex

What kind did you get?
I just bought one on ebay not too long ago. 180 shipped with 2 12" slim fans and a GodSpeed radiator.

Unless you got a koyo or mishi.. Nevermind what I said. LOL!
I don't know, my dad got it from advanced haha. 137 i guess its just an oem replacement,
i was gonna get a mishimoto buttt after the fan and cooler that i'd need for the AT, it was way more than i wanted to spend. haha.