New Girl New Teg :D

NightRaven0930

Fiction foREVer
Hey,

My names Ashallee, and I finally decided to upgrade car from a ricey Cavalier, to a 94 teg. I don't think I've ever been happier.

I've been browsing this site alot recently, found a good set of VA members. I actually found this site cause I saw a green teg by a thrift shop and it had the decals. At first I thought it was Team-Integra but it wasn't, so I checked this site out as well.

Anyway, I'm done blabering, here's the teg:

more pics once it stops raining...or I get my brembos in :D

Also, I'm painting my valve cover so pics of the engine bay to follow

c&c welcome

mirrorimg

Maybe your name should be night owl, not night raven ;)

Welcome to the site.

I plan on getting another set, those were better then stock. They are my friends I'm temp. borrowing.
I hope, when you says stock, you are referring to steelies with hubcaps. Because if you were rocking Meshies (if its an LS, Fat fives on a GSR), you definitely downgraded.

Last edited:

David.95LS

Delwarian
hey! i saw your post on JBO i used to have a 95 cavy but got ass ended and ended up getting my teg, and im a lot happier with the teg!

916LSpinoy

The JDM Pinoy
Welcome...Nice Teggy...You should drop it and it will look Sexy...if you had the stock stealies then the ones you got on right now are ok....i agree with everyone else...New rims would look better...but lookin good so far....keep up updated with your Build...