I am a tuner. A racer. The most popular guy in highschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorimg

People who buy cars for the first time dont do it for a "Passion." Its because they need something to drive, and they want something cool to drive.

purpl3ran93r

People who buy cars for the first time dont do it for a "Passion." Its because they need something to drive, and they want something cool to drive.
True, but he obviously didnt want to buy it becuase he wanted a car to drive he wanted to pick up some high school chicks, and if he wanted something cool he coud have bought a celica or a mustang but instead he had to ask girls what car he should buy

mirrorimg

True, but he obviously didnt want to buy it becuase he wanted a car to drive he wanted to pick up some high school chicks, and if he wanted something cool he coud have bought a celica or a mustang but instead he had to ask girls what car he should buy
From what I gathered, he heard that the girls liked the Prelude.

I think Mustangs between the 60's and 2008 ugly as shit, and not cool. Older celica's are nice, but usually beat to shit.

For my first car...
If girls told me that they liked a nice BMW, and that I would get laid all the time from having one, do you want to know what I would probably go out and buy? Exactly. Its highschool. Why would people even care about anything else.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
That guy: "Hey blonde hair, blue eyed, girl thats way out of my league!"

Hot chick: "Get tha hall awah frum meh"

That guy: "What does your BF drive?"

Hot chick: "uhhhhh uh Honda Prelude......"

That guy:"Cool" (Goes and wastes parents money on "Pearl"

couple days later.....

That guy (to hot chick): "Hey babe I got a Prelude"

Hot chick: "so?"

That guy: "You don't want to have sex with me?"

Hot chick: "NO?"

That guy: "What did I do wrong?????? :pimp:"

ls/lownslow

honestly the most pointless thread to date... sorry but it is
agreeing with every other person to post in this thread apart from OP
fucking stupid topic.
x 2 :wgaf:
x's infinity

That guy: "Hey blonde hair, blue eyed, girl thats way out of my league!"

Hot chick: "Get tha hall awah frum meh"

That guy: "What does your BF drive?"

Hot chick: "uhhhhh uh Honda Prelude......"

That guy:"Cool" (Goes and wastes parents money on "Pearl"

couple days later.....

That guy (to hot chick): "Hey babe I got a Prelude"

Hot chick: "so?"

That guy: "You don't want to have sex with me?"

Hot chick: "NO?"

That guy: "What did I do wrong?????? :pimp:"
lmafao

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
lulz.

i mean, i'm not one to talk because i have an automatic DB7, but the only things i see done to the prelude is...a black hood? not even CF? or am i just blind?

If changing the color of your hood makes you a tuner, than i must be a drag racer for having coilovers.

speedin

The Transporter
lulz.

i mean, i'm not one to talk because i have an automatic DB7, but the only things i see done to the prelude is...a black hood? not even CF? or am i just blind?

If changing the color of your hood makes you a tuner, than i must be a drag racer for having coilovers.
SWEET! That makes me Ken Block....... oh wait........damn. I dont wanna crash :cry:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
SWEET! That makes me Ken Block....... oh wait........damn. I dont wanna crash :cry:
pretty much. speedin = Ken Block stunt double driver under the helmet when filming outside the car.

oh, and maybe my computer monitor and eyes suck, but it looks like it is CF.

and being the asssshole i am, i found him on facebook. AND.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.