my build thread

carlosyockteng

ok so i started my build yesterday.. found out my third spark plug was flooded because of a bad gasket... then all of my hoses were alll burnt and flaking... and also when i drained the radiator.... Full of rust... previous owner used water instead of antifreeze... either way i think i have a new radiator chilling here.. so yeah posting pics later :)

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Your car reminds me of mine when i first got it... Black with tan interior
how do you like the tan?
Im in the process of doing a black swap. My interior came CLEAN as fuk!!! but I think the black is better .....

carlosyockteng

Your car reminds me of mine when i first got it... Black with tan interior
how do you like the tan?
Im in the process of doing a black swap. My interior came CLEAN as fuk!!! but I think the black is better .....
i actually like tan.. and id like to do the black swap but with all the trouble im going through now with the engine build and transmission swap.. i think i will leave it tan and just drive the car lol..

e2dac

i like that front lip i have the same one i would love to buy them tan leather seats from u

carlosyockteng

quick question.. i have to choose between a gsr transmission and a b16 transmission.. in your opinions.. which transmission would you go for? and why?

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
LS-GSR-B16
LS is longest, B16 is shortest. If you drive the car everyday, i'd say GSR, if its more of a "toy" B16 for sure.

the4doorway

in my gsr doing 80 on the highway im sitting at 4k it kinda sucks imo but it does feel like a toy for sure and on the engine swaps i think its total performance racing sells cheap used engines shipped over from japan averaging 40k-60k miles with papers... a gsr complete is like 2500 and type r is 3500 but i could be mistaken. just thought id throw that out there.

carlosyockteng

now im waiting on my blox intake manifold and putting that in this weekend... i hate the gsr intake manifold... it sucks so bad