my build thread

built_ls

I should be starting my build soon. hopefully in a month or two. How much power you think you'll be making with that setup. I know I'm making close to 160 right now.....

carlosyockteng

with everything ive got on my car so far... about 180.. im looking for bigger cam shafts and some adjustable cam gears.. what have you dont to your car?

built_ls

Mostly basic add on that I brought the car with: cat back exhaust, AEM fuel injectors, cold air intake, LSD tranny. The bottom end is built but my head is stock. its nothing major but it pulls hard and its always nice to leave behind two tire marks:lol:

carlosyockteng

nice! im leaving my bottom end stock LS for now.. not really messing with the compression since i decided to go LSVTurbo.. but i do have to get my springs and retainers.. but good luck on your build bro keep me updated :)

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
how do i know if i have a bypass? lol sorry for the negligent question
Bypass is basically excessive oil passing threw the cylinder walls. Thats why theres a pvc line going from the valve cover to the intake pipe. If the pvc line is hooked up to the intake pipe. Theres one easy way to tell if you have bypass. If theres oil on the filter. But by putting the valve breather on there. Theres no where for the oil to go and it goes to the oil pan and will blow up the pan.