Post Pics of Local Ricers

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I only have 1 lolz. I haven't needed to go into the user cp that much so im not sure how I would have you blocked :???:
I got your message, but when I try and send mine it says:

"covert_Con has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove covert_Con from the recipient list and send the message again. This person is a fan of penis" :lol:

Fix yo shit, dude! lol

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I got your message, but when I try and send mine it says:

"covert_Con has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove covert_Con from the recipient list and send the message again. This person is a fan of penis" :lol:

Fix yo shit, dude! lol
Lol wtf? I thought I did fix that. :(

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im not sure coy has posted an actually riced out car in this thread. i remember the look at this ricer comment when it was like a ferrari or lambo, cant remember which.
from what i remember, ive posted a rare harlikin vw, a few nsx's, and an R35 :rolf:

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Well now I just feel like a dick, lol. Well, I would take down the pic of the underglow and whatnot. Make a build thread so we can see your journey :thumbs up
Pull the spoiler and plug it with the gromets from your firewall and buy the rest from Honda; like $20 after you get the free gromets from your firewall. Change the head and tail lamps to OEM; this should be cheap if you look hard enough on the net and junk yards. paint all the blue doodads and trim pieces to black, like $10. I think there is some seat covers; ditch those for free. As for the rims, you will be about in the same position as I was when I bought mine; you could always paint those black so they look a bit better. But IMO, the 17 inch rims are extremely large on the second generation Integra.

He already did, lol

what rims are those?