94 plus front end conversion

SN1P3R

hey ive been thinking, my buddy just got a rsx convertion front end for his 99 civic, and i would like to convert my front end to 94+ look with 4 lights, is it possable? a kit? or what?

SN1P3R

aww cmon we dont have to hate bros... i was just curious, i like the looks of that front, and the looks of the rest of the 90, ...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Not hating, just being honest. It'll never be perfect. I actually like everything about the g2s, just depends what you do with it. But please, don't butcher two tegs for that...

SN1P3R

alright i was just curious on thoughts, i like the front end on g2's as well i was just trying to find something cool and custom

92gsrboy

the fronts of dc's look terrible compared to ours....but thats just my opinion...why do you think everyone does the jdm long light conversion...lol

alright i was just curious on thoughts, i like the front end on g2's as well i was just trying to find something cool and custom
Go rare...find yourself the 8 piece OEM lip kit for the 90-91 Integra. Hard to find, expensive to buy, but strait baller.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
:smackself < that is to whoever gave birth to the op and this is to his bastardizing idea >:wak:

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
:smackself < that is to whoever gave birth to the op and this is to his bastardizing idea >:wak:
Lol is that your teg in your sig? If so I don't think you should be talking bro. If not, no worries :)

OP, I think its an original thought but in the end it wouldn't look too good. Your buddy's 99 civic flows more with the RSX's body lines than the g3 tegs would with yours. Try and find some inspiration to make your current front look even better :thumbs up

Last edited: