Ohio-ans!!!

72Spitfire

Gimme an O! Gimme an H! Gimme an I, Gimme an O! We even have the same last name lol.

Last edited:

B_Weezy05

Not too many people from ohio on here i felt all alone!!! :)

thelfrich

Anyone in the Cleveland area?

I go to school in Columbus as well. Lots of travel between the two lol

thelfrich

Ohio is definitely miserable. I'm still not even convinced it won't snow again...

On the brighter side, total road trip out to CO in 12 days for me. Seeing a buddy graduate, his house overlooks pike's peak. I wonder how fast we can get his 340hp STI up that hill? :)

the4doorway

i like my nasti nati (cincinnati ohio) even though its a city its a popular car scene and the car scene is pretty much all ages ranging from 16-40s plus my location has some modded 8th gen civics integra's are rare here though but i like it.

ewall09

Yeah I live like 3o mins from cinci and integeras are kinda rare here especially nice ones

72Spitfire

It's true, you don't see many Integras because the winter road salt eats them!! I fight a constant battle against rust. I'm beginning to win the battle however. :)
And Ohio is a great state. The "heart " of the country. You get all 4 seasons. Remember that the grass is always greener on the other side. Every state has it's good and bad sides.

B_Weezy05

I've been in Dayton for too long.... all the tegs i see around here are always riced... gets old seeing fart cans and auto zone wings..