Osama is dead

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
Ah a marine (god the army marine rivalry arguments lol) im unfamiliar with the marine MOS codes what exactly is 0311? You still in or not reenlist? And yea her mother is still around but....well lets just say eh lol

lol i gotcha. 0311 is infantry. joined in 04 renlisted in 07. i did a lap move to motor t for my second enlistment so my primary is 0311 secondary is 3531

+rep jcrabb13

Last edited:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Just read through this thread cause I'm bored at work. First off, wow. just wow. To anyone who says we didn't kill him...prove it. Actual, physical hardcore proof, not fuzzy pictures and "leaked documents". If you can't do that, then STFU. I listen to most conspiracy theorists, more or less just for s***s and giggles, but until you have something solid, drop it.

How can anyone in this country not respect the military for what they do for you on a regular basis? Even if some are not the best people, they are the ones putting their life on the line so that you have the right to call them a fcking rapist. I respect the s*** out of them because for their commitment, because to be honest, I did not want to put my life on the line for that when it came around to me making my decision. Sometimes I feel like s*** because of the way I went, because they are honestly doing more for MY freedom than I am. Even if you go so far as to say, "I don't hate the soldiers, just the government that is making them do that," how do you think that looks when they come home and see people protesting what they just got back from doing? It's the way your actions are perceived that is so insulting to homebound military personnel. The only person I can think of off the top of my head that is military on ci is Coy, but to anyone else that reads this. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, some Americans just want you to do your job, and make it home safe. I applaud anyone who was more of a man than I to go into the military.

If you aren't happy living here in America with the crooked government and the political debauchery, there are 194 other countries you can go choose from. By all means, leave. You will not be missed. I'm sure there is better options out there...
damn, better said than mine, fuck lol

shouldnt have done it...

lol +1

lol i gotcha. 0311 is infantry. joined in 04 renlisted in 07.

+rep jcrabb13
ah ok, well hell thanks again for not sitting at a desk lol i got mad respect for them too but damn lol

lol that ones good, so is this one:

lol i seen that one last night, it's awesome.

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
Originally Posted by Kiakid ah ok, well hell thanks again for not sitting at a desk lol i got mad respect for them too but damn lol

yeah i dont hate on them desk warriors hell they got me outta some jams a cpl times dear god i love S1

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
glad someone got some slack from em, they all gave me an assload of hell...then again noone likes the MPs lol

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
hello smart azz, you can spin it how you want to, this is how you posted it. just cause its in quotes doesnt mean it didnt come from you, plus you didnt even state the name of the author who stated this how was i to know? dont get butthurt cause you made a mistake on your part!
Calm down there tuff stuff. You made the mistake of jumping to conclusions. Therefore it makes you the one who is butthurt.

Here is the link:

http://inflation.us/osamabinladen.html

Now cry some more.

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
Calm down there tuff stuff. You made the mistake of jumping to conclusions. Therefore it makes you the one who is butthurt.

Here is the link:

http://inflation.us/osamabinladen.html

Now cry some more.
what conclusion did i jump to? i stated that those trillion of dollars was used to help fund troops thats not a conclusion thats a fact. the fact you said "Now cry some more" well you can go fuck yourself. im laughing at you right now. way to play the im not butthurt man you are. lame!

Last edited:

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
what are you talking about dude i didnt ask you for any facts and i sure as hell wasnt curious about what you had to say. i simply told you that what you wrote was bs.

mrh2388

Tacoma Teggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by j13
So you can just walk tall, fly your flag, love war, love death, drink beer, beat up females, the true american way.

Even tho i personally dont think you deserve it... I still serve the people that have the same mind set as you! Because thats what us "true americans" do! If you dont like the country you live in... remember your FREE to move where you please!

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
ignore him, he will go away...it's like refusing to feed a stray kitten, eventually they will go chase a mouse lol

00DC2TW

Even tho i personally dont think you deserve it... I still serve the people that have the same mind set as you! Because thats what us "true americans" do! If you dont like the country you live in... remember your FREE to move where you please!
exactly, if you don't like it here, get the fuck out