Osama is dead

00DC2TW

the video of the hussein hanging wasn't posted by america, and america did not hang saddam, his own people hung him. You clearly just proved you have no clue what is going on/what has gone on.

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
00DC2, but the government didn't really care about the video when they hung Saddam right? Nor the photos of him killed right? They didn't care then right?

And kiakid, you did not prove anything with that last post of yours but only made it quite clear that you do not know the definition of "debate".
quit saying debate. there is no debate here, you are a crazed cynic, and there is no debating that.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
They try it everyday wherever i may go...I am what they call a warrior of common sense that at times will make no sense...it's like a dream world...To beat them you must be them and beat them at their own game. If they do not learn from their ignorant of ways, they are lost forever. And when the day is done i kick back, laugh, and margaritas for everyone!!! everyone that has money that is lol
Cool story bro. Please, do tell it again.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
00DC2, but the government didn't really care about the video when they hung Saddam right? Nor the photos of him killed right? They didn't care then right?

And kiakid, you did not prove anything with that last post of yours but only made it quite clear that you do not know the definition of "debate".
Quite the contrary. A debate is a discussion of a topic at hand, I'll even compromise a bit and say it would be a friendly argument. though two sides may not decide to agree with one another a debate certainly does not go past the hostile line of name calling. At that point it becomes a childish argument, and therefore not a debate at all.

Debates have one valid point at a time from each 'defender' as you can call it, and the other will respond and say something along the lines of "i can see where you're coming from but with all due respect, this is my theory behind it and why i think you might be slightly off on facts." That would be an example of a "debate"

But no one will listen and im wrong because i dont nutswing on their ideas blah blah blah, sue me, call me a bitch and kiss my ass because my views arent changing.

Now this topic is pointless from here, and im tired, So im going to do the grown up thing and say "that is my view, take it or leave it" and now im going to go poop. So goodnight.

mdan9193

Mdan
quit saying debate. there is no debate here, you are a crazed cynic, and there is no debating that.
If there is no "debate" here, then quit posting your bulls*** on why you think YOUR right and I'm wrong. Its funny to me how if I think differently than you do, I'm a cynic? LOL your right there is no debate here, it's like trying to put sense in a child.

All my arguments basically come down to is, up your critical thinking and think outside the box. Think of ALL possibilities, not just what you see or hear because what you see or hear isn't always right. Don't act like what your saying is right and I'm the big bad wolf just because I think the way I do and have my own opinions on subjects. Try not to be a follower and think OUTSIDE the box, that is all.

I agree with the whole name calling, it is pretty childish.

Last edited:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
the video of the hussein hanging wasn't posted by america, and america did not hang saddam, his own people hung him. You clearly just proved you have no clue what is going on/what has gone on.
lol OH NOES THE AMERICAN GHOST HUNG HUSSEIN!!!

lol +1 if i could

Cool story bro. Please, do tell it again.
Oh i will another day after im done pooping, then i might give you that sort of time of day.

baby hedgehogs and chipmunks usually lighten the mood...
I <3 you for that lol

JGvtec

I like turtles. Anyone else like turtles? Oh and chipmunks that look like storm troopers :lol:

00DC2TW

If there is no "debate" here, then quit posting your bulls*** on why you think YOUR right. Its funny to me how if I think differently than you do, I'm a cynic? LOL your right there is no debate here, it's like trying to put sense in a child.

All my arguments basically come down to is, up your critical thinking and think outside the box. Think of ALL possibilities, not just what you see or hear because what you see or hear isn't always right. Don't act like what your saying is right and I'm the big bad wolf just because I think the way I do and have my own opinions on subjects. Try not to be a follower and think OUTSIDE the box, that is all.
I noticed you had nothing to say in response to me, it's because you realized you're wrong...

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
That thing looks like a stormtrooper.

it does doesnt it

If there is no "debate" here, then quit posting your bulls*** on why you think YOUR right. Its funny to me how if I think differently than you do, I'm a cynic? LOL your right there is no debate here, it's like trying to put sense in a child.

Actually it's not hard to put sense in a child, it's called raising your children without the redneck/government assistance appeal and actually teaching your child from early on. Oh wait were in America, of course that means you cant be lazy so being in America means im lazy and can't do that.