Osama is dead

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i can't decide if that's a penis and tail on my hedgehog or a belly button...

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
You guys still getting off to this?

Lets worry about more important s***? LOL you want to know why the price of gas prices are ridiculously high? Because of these "stupid" "s***" we are simply debating about. These world events are not "s***" and they affect us everyday in the past, present, and future. Don't sit there and act like there not important then complain why our economy is the way it is bud.

I'm sorry, but I dont feel any different now that hes killed. I still do the same thing every day. I'm sorry for all who were lost during 9/11, as well as every innocent person in the Middle East that was killed in the line of fire.

Just because they lived in the same country as that man doesn't mean that "All those mother f***ers should die!" because they're Afghanistan too. I've heard that line by too many people too many times.

Look at this man:

This is Ted Bundy. He looks like an average white male. A few short details about him: Serial killer, kidnapper, rapist.

He is white and he lived in the United States.. Does this mean I should go f*** myself? I'm not even 1% like him, but we're both white and are in the same country. Lets all sit down, get our logical caps back on, and enjoy some hot chocolate now.

PS

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I'm a cynic? LOL your right there is no debate here, it's like trying to put sense in a child.
I agree with the whole name calling, it is pretty childish.
Cynic: A person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honorable or unselfish reasons.

does that or does that not describe your thoughts of the american government/politics?

and then you proceed to call me a child, and then say name-calling is chilidish. brilliant. i was stating facts. YOU are name-calling

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
This is becoming more of a flame and rage your opinion all over the place thread moreso than just talking about the mere details. :( Stop the hate!!!!! We're killing time to rage over something that's still considered superficial! it's only a minor dent within the big picture of terrorism!!! STOP!!! :nono: