3Axis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahhh nice! I just sold my teggy today :( Sold it for 650, some guy came and took it back to his place. He says he'll take good care of 'er :(
    AHHHH shit man I had no clue you moved! Sorry bro, I haven't been on this site in awhile. I started college at McGill in Montreal and my family's back in Toronto now. Ah shit, I hope stuff is good with you! How's your teggy? Mine's finally dead, the auto tranny died. RIP.
    I believe Milpitas.. I dont know who the guy in the yellow one was, never met him before, but I know the guy in the black one, and hes got a murdered out GTO as well, and they're both supercharged..

and to clarify, it was technically an RX8 meet :p and unfortunately I have been flamed for my signature picture as well.
    Hey!
    Nah haha I was just there for a leadership camp, nothing related to actually attending! :p Sorry!
    Right on, man; I appreciate the compliments! Stick around here and you'll get a lot of ideas :thumbs up
    Good to have you on the site!
    Thanks, my dude!
    And yeah, they are :(
    I didn't realize the difference they were going to make until after I bought them. I'm looking to swoop some 16"s at some point
    hey man..lol idk ware that is but its NH lol. i wana do a meet with all integras lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…