00 GSR 100% Stock 91k miles

00DC2TW

I think a ITR wing would look better or even no wing!:)
I had an ITR wing, but since it has the GSR spoiler stock, when you put the ITR wing there is a huge hole where the wiring harness goes for the 3rd brake light on the GSR that doesnt get covered up, so I need to find a wingless hatch or pay to get it shaved...

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
you can get a plug from lowes for the wire harness hole left, than use touch up paint to make it no so visible from far away... I prefer the stock wing over the itr, just bc I dont like non R to have itr wings. dont fake the funk... your tegs way clean (minus cf hood) LOL

00DC2TW

you can get a plug from lowes for the wire harness hole left, than use touch up paint to make it no so visible from far away... I prefer the stock wing over the itr, just bc I dont like non R to have itr wings. dont fake the funk... your tegs way clean (minus cf hood) LOL
my car is not ghetto enough to have plugs in it, If Im gonna do something I will do it right, not use plugs lol... If I would of found a clean white hood to rock while I find a good painter, I would of done that lol, but all the motherfuckers around here trash their cars lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Here's an idea, since your rock chips aren't noticeable unless you are actually looking for them, put your oem hood on, take mine and get that painted and I'll take the cf one :lol: imma keep pestering you til I get it

00DC2TW

Here's an idea, since your rock chips aren't noticeable unless you are actually looking for them, put your oem hood on, take mine and get that painted and I'll take the cf one :lol: imma keep pestering you til I get it
they are noticeable and theres also a ding on it from idk what

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
plugs arnt ghetto.... tape ghetto! plugs just insure no water in your trunk and if you want wing back you dont half to drill.

Last edited: