1 1/2" lower

slikk

Money Getter
i want to lower my 90teg LS about 1 1/2" (no lower than that )
what brand of shocks, spring, coilover or whatever else would you recommend that i need?

remember, this is my everyday car for grocery, work , school and pimping

slikk

Money Getter
is it a kit of just springs that i need ....
i want to put 17" wheels on without having the camber fuked up. do i have to get a camber kit if i only drop the car 1.5"?

SxySlammedTeggy

NO NO NO!!!! no 17's! They look shitty IMO... and if you have 17's even if you lower your car it still wont look like it... get 16's at the biggest get koni yellows and GC's :twocents:

DownShift96GSR

To lower your car all you need is springs. You could opt for the coilover kit which means you could ajust your height to your liking. I agree with SxySlammedTeggy, don't go 17s they just look funny I think, 16s are good though. Your struts will help your all around ride. Its hard to say about the camber, you'll just have to put the springs on and wait and see if you need the camber kit.

hadjie85

wow thats the first time ive heard of runnin 16s..... i was gonna get some 17s, but they really look all that funny?

BTW, how low can you go without losing TOO much driveability?

Baldy201

some 17"s look good with the correct drop. It all depends on how much you can put up with. There are some people that i know that are droped 2.5" and say that the ride is fine. If you want something close to stock then around 1.5 to 1.75. I have H&R sports on my car that are 1.75f and 1.5r, I like it. The ride is some what close to stock.