$1000 Rs? Good pick up?

R13

The other asshole
Mine stop even though they're just parts store brand, they squeak when it's hot outside. :lol:

These cars just don't have a lot of mass to stop so they're not very prone to locking up, I've had to stomp them a few times. You can dissipate the pressure similar to how abs works and stop fast without locking up, same way the rear brake works on motorcycles.

DB7ish

If i buy it it will be an excellent starter for the track but no abs for dd "im a delivery driver" 1000 seems okay but i dont want it to be a liabiliy. I could buy a 2k car but im gonna swap an engine into my next car no matter the condition. B18c gsr swap is nice and is my #1 but i thought long and hard and came up with an idea to throw 404s, springs and retainers in a b20 and go from there. (Let me know your opinions on that) depending on what i see tomorrow will determine if i will wait or not rs tegs are harder to find than gsrs in my local area anways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
My power steering has been out for like 8 months now. Its an Integra, just start rolling a little bit before you start turning. Really doesn't require much effort. Steering is nice and tight when driving.

Now, I'm not saying you should buy it. But not having power steering isn't much of an issue in these cars.

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
260k and had too much rust....i had to pass regardless of price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Too much rust? You planned on turning it into a track car... That's free weight reduction :thumbs up