1990 Integra Swap issues and question

pvtjcarter

El Jefe'
I recently purchased someone else's headache. The car has a B18B1 swap and is not firing can anyone tell me as I am not that familiar with the cars details, if you have to replace the wiring harness or ECU or anything like that. The car will not fire I replaced the distributor and the fuel pump relay/main relay. I read a lot of forum posts about the issues and haven't found anything that helps me. The main issue is I don't know anything about the car and what was done to it with the swap. If I knew about what was supposed to be done I can track the issue down. OBD0 OBD1 things like that.

94RS

No fucks given.
If you plan on converting the engine to OBD0 rather than converting the car to OBD1, you need to use the OBD0 distributor, alternator, injectors, ECU and harness (obvious one).

pvtjcarter

El Jefe'
thing is I don't know if this engine is an obd1 or obd0 and I don't know what all they have done as far as wiring or ECU stuff

94RS

No fucks given.
If it's for sure a B18B1 (check the engine stamp), it would either be OBD1 or OBD2. Either way, the same is true for converting the engine. My car has an OBD2 engine but is running OBD1.

Which one does your valve cover look like?

The "checkerboard" is OBD1, smooth is OBD2. If it's a checkerboard with an H emblem, it's usually a B18A1.