1991 Integra LS 130k

DGKScarface

Well, I got my first teggy about a week ago! I was look for a gen 3 on craigslist when I came across this steal of a car! An Acura Integra Gen 2 with 130 thou on the odometer for $1500! I bought the car from a guy who is 6'5 and said the car was too big for him.. He had it for about 2 weeks and in that time he put some tacky wheels which luckily came with some brand new tires. Before him it belonged to a couple who bought it off the lot in 1991 and actually lived behind my local Acura dealership and it got everything it needed through its whole life any sort of servicing, timing belt at 100k, oil changes with Honda fluids, serpentine, seatbelts fixed according to there lifetime warranty. (Despite that the passenger one did go out) and well it runs like it would've back in '91! I absolutely adore this car.. despite the fact its an auto and slower than my last project (2003 Saab 9-5) it runs like a top its handling is superb and I can really see why Honda/Acura owners really stick with these cars.. This car is going to get a lot of work done to it in the next couple of years starting with a new set of wheels and tires and then I imagine either lowering springs and good struts or coilovers. I can't quite decide. and then its off to Maaco to get a paintjob. At that point I'll have enough money to afford a trans and all the other components needed to swap this to a 5-speed and then after that turbo charge it. I'm hoping to run 9-10psi. I'll show you what this looks like now. It's not in bad shape and with 130k it runs like a top! I will upload more pictures as I do more to the Integra.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Welcome! That thing is clean as hell. Nice pickup :thumbs up

I bought the car from a guy who is 6'5 and said the car was too big for him..
:rolf: WHAT?!? :rolf:

then its off to Maaco to get a paintjob
Please don't. The paint still looks pretty decent from the pics, give it a buff and you should be good :what:

DGKScarface

Please don't. The paint still looks pretty decent from the pics, give it a buff and you should be good :what:
You can't see from the pictures but the roof and trunk are oxidized bad.

DGKScarface

Also, what would I have to do put gen 3 leather seats in there like what modification?

DGKScarface

And I meant he was too big for the car:lol: