1994 integra ls problem

I3eastech987

Hey I just bought a 1994 integra LS.It ran fine for me for maybe 50 miles then started sputtering and almost completely lost power. Have issues more than likely with fuel I think. It is hard to get started and once it does it seems to run fine for about 10 min. It idles fine at first then after I drive for about 10 min. Then it starts to bog down or cut out when I give it gas. Not sure if it's called misfiring or not. Once it sits for a day or so it just does same thing. I've replaced fuel filter and fuel pressure regulator. I've replaced ECU. I've checked and gapped plugs and cleaned the injectors. Fuel pump maybe? Any suggestions PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

I3eastech987

But would the car even start up if it was the fuel pump? It was starting but actually won't start after I put the coil in. I'm planning on taking it to a shop on wed. I don't have a multimeter to test tps or map sensor.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
DYING not dead. There is a transition period.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
fuel pressure test,watch when its acting up. poss garbage in fuel tank.start checking,not changing

I3eastech987

DYING not dead. There is a transition period.
Wow turns out it was only the rotor. It was cracked. Whoever put it in messed up. Thanks though guys. I appreciate the input. Now my injector is leaking fuel. Lol. I bought new o rings but not exactly sure how to put em in. I guess I'll just wing it