1st Official ClubIntegra.com Raffle

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Bigblock-B said:
Sweeeeeeeet!!!! i think i should win!!!! :D
good luck, buddy! this raffle has my name written ALL over it...lol jp

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i didnt see "hooker" written anywhere. but uhhhhh... todays the day. lets get this shit goin so i can laugh in everyones face when i win :thumbs up lol. dont worry... by everyone i pretty much mean trinh and mojo 8)

G3GirL

teg9five said:
i didnt see "hooker" written anywhere. but uhhhhh... todays the day. lets get this shit goin so i can laugh in everyones face when i win :thumbs up lol. dont worry... by everyone i pretty much mean trinh and mojo 8)
yeah, because you're scared of everyone else on CI. chicken shit. just because i haven't kicked your ass, don't think that i won't...

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
G3GirL said:
yeah, because you're scared of everyone else on CI. chicken shit. just because i haven't kicked your ass, don't think that i won't...
nope... its just that you and mojo are the only people on CI that id like to take a big 20 pound fish and slap you across that face with it because it would just be so damn awesome

and how come the raffle hasnt started yet???? im impatient lol

G3GirL

teg9five said:
nope... its just that you and mojo are the only people on CI that id like to take a big 20 pound fish and slap you across that face with it because it would just be so damn awesome

and how come the raffle hasnt started yet???? im impatient lol
the raffle will start once you stop being stupid. so we're not having one this year...

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well... you knew i was this stupid... yet you bought a ticket anyways knowing there wouldnt be a raffle... so whos the stupid one NOW?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
nope he didnt forget he just wanted to see how many of you ppl would send him 10 bucks lol....

G3GirL

teggyls said:
nope he didnt forget he just wanted to see how many of you ppl would send him 10 bucks lol....
how fucked up would THAT be?! lol not everyone thinks like you, angel... :p