2 door gsr exhaust on a 4 door gsr pics?

fastshadow171

ok i need some help here. i have been told and i researched and researched and i cant seem to figure this out i have a 2 door gsr exhaust sititng here. i need to know for sure what needs to be modded to make it work perfectly with the 4 door gsr. and will it bolt up no problems before modding? i know the tip will be short. but is there anyone that has pics of all this stuff that needs to be done or pics of a 2 door one on a 4 door. any help is greatly appreciated.

fastshadow171

so took my exhaust out today and laid it next to the car and matched up where it bolts to in the front and it looks like its going to fit pretty decently. so not sure how much i will actually have to modify. here is a pic.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Why don't you just try putting it on then measuring what needs to be changed?

IIRC, it will bolt up no problem but the muffler will stick in a bit.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
it will look sunken in about 3-4 inches.

fastshadow171

i am going to install it and see but i was trying to see before install what exactly needed extending so maybe i could take it down to the shop and have it done before i completely install cause my stock exhaust thats on there is all welded as one piece so im going to have to cut it to get it off. so dont want to cut it till i know it will bolt up and work fine

bkirshr

User that is Registered
i've done some research, and found that there needs to be a 4.25 inch extender welded somewhere in the pipe. It's a different place depending on whether its an LS or GSR (thats how i understood it) i'll have to see if i cant find the thread again

fastshadow171

^^ yea that would be cool. cause from the looks it looks like it will bolt up fine but the rear is going to sit back behind the bumper some. so if i can find out where the extender is going i can get it done before installing.

i actually was looking at the pieces on ebay. they are 2 inch extenders i can put in without any welding just bolt on with exhaust and be done. might work.

Hawj509

4dr_GSR
what kind of exhaust is that? I have a db8 too and I wanted to get the yonaka one but wasn't sure of the measurements...I'm kinda on the same boat..

fastshadow171

^^^its a tsudo full 2 door gsr catback. and i should have it on the car ether tomorrow night or friday night. i will post up some pics of it unmodde to fit so you guys can see for sure what needs to be extended everyone is telling me only the axleback needs extending so we shall see this week lol.

but as far as the civic exhaust from what i hear to it will work perfectly same exact from what i researched i already had this one by the time i for sure found that out.

lexdohc

trolling this site again for answres like this. tried google, already posted in another thread form the dead. any one on here have a for sure answer on if the 2/4 door 92-95 civic exhaust from yonaka fit on a 96 acura integra foud door ls? yes ive googled this yes ive talked to people no one i know seams to know.

Taco

I have a greddy mid pipe for a sedan with a ws2 from a coupe. It is recessed enough to where it looms like I have no exhaust lol