2001 Integra LS Innova 31703 code reader help?

JohnnyTeg

Hello all. This is my first post here after reading many threads on other possible issues. I have an Innova 31703 code reader and not sure how to read the specific portions of the errors. I am attaching a video link to see if someone can help me understand the readings on the scroll page (2nd in sequence within linked video) and if they are incorrect or look off. Now this reading was done while the car was off. Not sure if I need to run live data (if that means with car on) or not.

http://youtu.be/jjEZzQOKBYQ

I have been chasing the cylinder misfires for a while now. I recently had my coil go out on me, so I replaced that. Before replacing the coil car would not fire up, would crank but not ignite plugs.

Then I replace the cap and rotor as they looked pretty tore up. Then I bought new plugs NGK Iridium IX's, I know those can be called overkill but I wanted something with better foul protection. I have also replace the valve cover gaskets both outer gasket and plug housing gaskets. Waiting on a new NGK (8041) HE82 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set from amazon.

Not sure if the misfires are coming from the ignition system at this point as I have changed all the components besides the Igniter and plug wires.

Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: