2011 Members Mug Shots!!!

JemmieN

not a girl lol
its funny how this thread is about the chick with the huge boobs. not saying its a bad thing LOL

JemmieN

not a girl lol
asian women always be hating on other asians talking all kinds of sh*t its funny as hell if you go into a nail salon!
they talk sh*t about their customers in another language so they dont understand, all while smiling

pinkley

b@115D33p
asian women always be hating on other asians talking all kinds of sh*t its funny as hell if you go into a nail salon!
they talk sh*t about their customers in another language so they dont understand, all while smiling
I get a pedicure every once in a while with my wife and those bitches always talk shit on me. I would too though as nasty as my feet get. Lol

hahahah. that's funny. i wish i could speak a different language. then i'd hate on all the girls with boobs. those jerks.